What do we do? We receive complicated architectural designs and figure out how to create efficient, buildable, construction plans. The final structural set will include:
- framing plans,
- the necessary framing details,
- a foundation plan,
- and the foundation details necessary to build the project.
Once the construction process begins, we continue to support the process with on-site inspections and construction administration such as:
- foundation footing inspections,
- foundation wall steel inspections,
- structural basement floor inspections,
- and rough frame inspections.
We have a dedicated field inspector available Monday through Friday, so all we need is prior-day notice for any observations.